clue medical is a light, smart and small latest generation event-recorder. In 2 minutes it records - with our without adhesive electrodes - an ECG and transfers the evaluated recordings to your computer or mobile phone. There they are presented in graphic form.
Measurements of cardiac functions can be performed where symptoms arise - since symptoms do not arise in the doctor's room or the hospital but rather at home, at work, on the go or even on holiday.
clue medical - is multifunctional and…
- measures whether the heart is working properly
- detects arrhthymias and other heart diseases
- shows your individual stress level
- warns of burnout and anxiety disorders
- improves your quality of life
Every situation which impacts the autonomous nervous system is made visible by clue medical.
What gets measured?
- Average heart rate
- Average duration of the cardiac cycle (average duration of the RR intervals during the measurement period)
- Standard deviation (difference between an RR interval and the average RR interval during the measurement period)
- Absolute heart rate variability (SDNN) in milliseconds
- Relative heart rate variability (CV) in %
- Cardiovascular risk markers
What advantages offers clue medical in comparison to the Holter electrocardiogram (ECG measurement over 24 hours)?
- clue medical is universally mobile, can easily be operated by the patient and can be used across all communication channels (PC, mobile telephony) worldwide through immediate data transfer.
- clue medical can transfer the recordings across all telecommunication connections, worldwide and around the clock.
- The evaluations recorded with clue medical can also be – in visualized form – accessed and evaluated by the doctor worldwide and around the clock with a user ID and password.
clue medical is certified both by US and European Authorities (FDA and CE).